The PowerFlow-2 consists of managed and unmanaged industrial-grade Gigabit Ethernet switches, designed to build packet-based operational networks for critical infrastructure.
Optimized Solution for Packet-Based, POE Intensive OT WANs
PowerFlow-2 is ideal for operational networks of power utilities, railways, traffic controllers, and safe city applications requiring advanced L2 Ethernet functionality and power over Ethernet (PoE) support.
- High power PoE support including PoE++ (UPoE)
- Flexible deployment scenarios with fast recovery time
- Advanced QoS
- User friendly configuration using web interface and Textual data base (scripts)
- Part of RAD ecosystem – RADview management system
- Wide range of power supply options
- Ruggedized design certified for target application (61850-3, IEEE 1613, EN 50121-4)
- Small form factor
- Competitive pricing
PowerFlow product line, which is composed by PowerFlow-2 and PowerFlow-2-10G, perfectly fits with requirement of Ethernet based Operation WAN with intensive PoE use (such as application for safe city, smart city, …) thanks to these interfaces and capabilities:
- Compact ruggedized Ethernet switches
Up 16 x 10/100/1000BaseT ports;
Up to 8 x GbE SFP;
PoE support up to 240W per device;
Wide range DC power inputs with dual inlet.
4 x 10G/1G SFP+, Up 24 x 10/100/1000BaseT;
Up to 24 x GbE SFP;
400W per device;
Redundant power supplies AC/HVDC, DC or combination.
- Optional PoE++ (UPoE)
- Extended Temperature range -40°C – 75°C
- Certified for IEC 61850-3, IEEE 1613, NEMA TS2, EN50121-4 (specific options)
- Embedded AC/HVDC power supply (specific option)
Beside the PowerFlow-2 and the PowerFlow-2 10G switches, this product line is also composed by the PowerFlow-2 Injector, a device used for different PoE requirements where non-PoE switches exist.